Link To Old Site: For
Lost Documents and Files
Link To Android Files of Old Site
Important Notice: New Site is coming soon for including all our
subjects (Android Programming, 3D Modelling, Mechanical Analyses,
Please be visit Again Soon.
For Android Programs of Mekanik.Net instant Download Available From Google Play
Mekanik.Net in Google Play store
3D Key solutions Google
3DKey Solutions Twitter
Gokhan Altintas Twitter
Mekanik.Net Google Play Store
What is CUBOID-SI2FE?
CUBOID-Sequenced Images to Finite Element Script is shortly CUBOID-SI2FE. CUBOID-SI2FE is a Matlab Script for converting MRI and CT images to Finite Element Model. CUBOID-SI2FE Script was written by Gokhan ALTINTAS. Script has seven different versions written for different purposes. Altintas developed this script for his own purposes independently from well known flood fill (region growing) algorithms.
Features of CUBOID-SI2FE
* Conversion of Sequenced Images to Finite Element Model.
* CUBOID-SI2FE includes Non-Recursive Flood Fill Algorithm (Region Growing Algorithm).
* CUBOID-SI2FE includes Treshold Algorithm and can also accept presegmented images.
* CUBOID-SI2FE Produces Finite Element Model File in the Form of Abaqus INP File Format. (Abaqus FE Model can be convert any type FEA Software like ANSYS outside of CUBOID-SI2FE)
* C3D4 Type Elements are Used in Reconstructed Models. (Can be convert any type elements outside of CUBOID-SI2FE)
* It uses CPU instead of GPU.
* There is no limitation for size and numbers of images contrary to commercial alternatives.
* It can produce multiple parts with or without using Flood Fill Algorithm.
* Anisotropic Voxel Size can be use.
Sample StudiesImage files was taken from Micro-CT. Isotropic pixel size is 0.04 mm and slice thickness 0.040 mm. Bone structure RGB value range is 255 to 255 mean absolutely white, remembering that the sample solution and all values are victitious.
* Floodfill Location; x=17, y=69, slice number=9, treshold low=255, treshold high=255* Determining Floodfill Location by picker.m file. See the Screenshot* Input Files; 150 x 150 pixel size, 10 images. Download
* Output Abaqus File. See the Screenshot, Download Abaqus INP File
* Output Abaqus File for 50 images. See the Screenshot, Download Abaqus INP File* Another Example from same image files (Vertebrea), but now you can follow different strategy as multiple parts in the same model without floodfill algorithm, this approaching is suitable for matrix inclusion type composites. Screenshot1,Screenshot2, Screenshot3